|Дата размещения:||4 июня 2018 г. 15:29:52|
|Компания:||Thomson Reuters, Москва|
|Опыт работы:||Не важно|
|Тип занятости:||Проектная работа|
At Thomson Reuters, we are the leading source of intelligent information for the world's businesses and professionals, providing customers with competitive advantage. Intelligent information is a unique synthesis of human intelligence, industry expertise and innovative technology that provides decision-makers with the knowledge to act, enabling them to make better decisions faster. We deliver this must-have insight to the financial and risk, legal, tax and accounting and media markets, powered by the world's most trusted news organization.
The Tax & Accounting business within Thomson Reuters is a global business that serves the needs of Multinational Corporations and Accounting Firms as well as governments with a combination of software and services.
As part of the Graduate program you will have the opportunity to gain an understanding of our business and our customers.
Your responsibilities will include all stages of communication with clients: finding contacts, making phone calls and arranging meetings. You will be selling Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting Solutions, focusing on ONESOURCE Information Solutions. Organization of marketing campaigns and activities. Preparation of analytical surveys, materials and localization of product documentation.
We’re looking for:
- A Graduate of 2018 or currently at your Master Degree studies (Degree and/or experience in Tax and Accounting is a plus)
- Fluent in English and Russian (verbal and written)
- Positive and self-starter mindset
- Full of energy and passionate about customers
- Ready and able to work in a dynamic and challenging business environment
- Able to learn quickly
- Have a genuine interest in the legal sphere and in the people who work there
What we offer:
- Ongoing coaching from our experienced sales professionals and product training
- Access to one of the world‘s leading information resources for legal professionals
- Full time paid job for the next 12 months
- In case of successful program completion - an opportunity to become a permanent employee and participate in the future growth of our business